This is a Bad45 Review, the workout program by Scott Sonnon. You’ll discover key information here on the program that will help you make an informed choice.
What Is It?
Bad45 is a fitness program by Scott Sonnon for people of all fitness levels to get in shape. Essentially, it is a bodyweight and dumbbell workout system that is specially designed to optimize hormones for burning fat, building muscle and increasing energy. It’s a complete step-by-step program that has been created to show you exactly how you can effectively transform your body fast and effectively.
This program takes the most fundamental, full-body, functional bodyweight and dumbbell movements and organizes them in the most compact manner to optimize your results, while minimizing time investment. Scott took this approach to create this program after questioning 87,000 of his clients about the most significant challenges they faced in order to get back in shape. After finding out that the number 1 issue most people have is not having a program to meet all of their needs over time. And he has designed his program to address this.
Quick Review On The Program
In these times it’s not easy to get excited about new fitness programs coming on the market, because there are quit a large number out there and the majority are basically bringing the same concepts and methods to the table. But I must admit that after looking through Scott Sonnon’s Bad45 program I find it to be very unique and special. It’s methodology and structuring is very impressive and it looks very promising to deliver good fat loss and muscle building results for users.
Bad45 Program Details
First of all the entire program and all it’s contents are downloadable eBooks and videos. There are no physical items to be shipped. If you order the program, it will come in the form of a digital package that contains all the files and information regarding the program. After you order, you will be immediately sent an email with a link to download all the files directly to your computer.
Bad45 is short for “Bodyweight and Dumbbell 45″. It is the new addition to the TACFIT fleet. The program actually came into being due to of Scott’s neck injury that caused him to go back to the chalkboard and start over. This was therefore the perfect opportunity to apply all he had learned over 25 years as an industry leader, and create a step-by-step guide for everyone, regardless of their fitness level, and wanted to continue improving.
The program structure
The program is structured in a unique way to allow everyone to have an ideal place to start and program to follow no matter their circumstances. It comes with five different schedules so that users can find the schedule where they fit best. It includes the restart, rebuild, strength, mass and refine schedule.
- Restart – For people coming off a long break, or having just recovered from an injury.
- Rebuild – For people who’ve taken a short break and need to get back on a fitness routine.
- Strength – For people who’ve been exercising sporadically, but nothing serious
- Mass – For people who regularly exercise, and are looking to break through long-held plateaus.
- Refine – For people who are disciplined exercise enthusiasts, and are ready for the next level.
The Materials Included
Here’s what you’ll receive when you order Bad45
- Start Up Guide
- BAD45 Dumbbell Expansion Manual
- Dumbbell Video Folder (32 videos)
- BAD45 Bodyweight Expansion Manual
- Bodyweight Video Folder (11 videos)
- BAD45 Calenders: Restart, Rebuild, Strength, Mass and Refine
- Bonus: Progressive Yoga manual, 2 (two) Progressive Yoga videos
- Very unique structuring. It is not based on a generic approach that everyone is used to
- The workouts can be done anywhere, making it possible to follow the routine regardless of your schedule
- Anyone can use it to get in shape regardless of your starting point
- Created by a highly qualified expert with 25 years experience
- Lots of content to teach and guide you including written content and videos
- The price is a bit on higher side when compared to online fitness programs. However, considering the large amount of quality materials and content you get it is worth it.
I do recommend Bad45, not only because the Scott Sonnon is a highly respected expert in this niche with an impressive track record, but the program is truly of high quality, uniquely structured and very useful. Many people would benefit from a program with such smart structuring to meet their fitness and body shaping goals. This program is a real solution that uses proven methods that works differently than the usual stuff.
Click To Check It Now On The Official Website