This website is your online source for tips and product reviews related to muscle building.
If you are new to the site, we recommend doing one or more of the following to get started:
- Read articles
- See top rated muscle building courses
- Visit our Facebook page and like it to get updates
- Visit our Youtube channel and subscribe for new videos
Best Muscle Building Tips For Beginners
If you are just getting into building muscle, here are our best tips for you:
- There is no magic or miracles to building muscle. It takes the combination of nutrition, training and recovery to build muscle.
- Muscle building results are specific to each individual. So prepare to face trial and error, before you get what works best for you.
- Don’t stress too much at first about diet. I recommend developing the exercise habit first, then dial in your diet.
- If you don’t have access to weight training equipment, it’s great to start off with some body weight exercises.
- Learn the basic muscle building exercises beginners must start working out with. Then slowly ease into the advanced workouts.
- Keep in mind that nutrition requirements like calories and protein are estimates, and there are tons of factors that influence the actual amount you need. So, use a starting point for experimentation and adjust course as necessary.
- Calisthenics (bodyweight training) can help you build a great body without gym equipment. Check out our Bar Brothers System Review to see if this top rated calisthenics program is right for you.
Best Muscle Building Tips To Gain More Mass
If you are already working out, but not getting enough muscle gains, here are our best tips for you:
- The upper chest is one of the most challenging muscles to grow and develop. If you are struggling with developing your upper chest, this program addresses this issue.
- Stabilization when lifting affects impact on the muscle. You have to learn how to lock yourself down, and ensure you remain stable throughout each and every exercise
- You have to learn how to train at the extremity of every single exercise. Your greatest opportunity to grow muscle, is training where you have rarely been.
- Exercise selection is important. For each body shape, rip cage angle, and experience level you need to choose exercises correctly.
- Learn the best exercises, the correct order, the correct reps, sets and tempos for every level.
- Learn how to perform exercises correctly, most people do them completely wrong.
- Learn what intensity you need to train at in order to generate peak results.
- When it comes to training any muscle for growth, your goal should be to recruit as many muscle fibers as possible.
Tips For Fat Loss & Staying Lean
- Managing your carbohydrate intake is one of the most effective ways to lose fat quickly and permanently. But do not eliminate carbs from your diet completely. Really what you need is to incorporate carbs in your fat loss diet strategically.
- There is no single fat loss diet solution for everyone. It’s best to select a diet that makes it easy for you to stick to long term. This means it should fit you, your lifestyle, your career, your likes and your dislikes.
- Maintain high volume training to maintain muscle while you’re dieting. If the conditions are right you may even gain some lean muscle throughout the course of your fat loss dieting.
- A good fat burning working should achieve a couple different things. It should engage your metabolism so it’s forced to burn body fat more efficiently, demands your body to burn fat after you finish, maintain all your muscles and improve your health. A top program we reviewed called Metabolic Prime is designed to do that.